[Therion] conversion vtopo/therion : .tro ->.th

Jonny Prouty dormat at gmail.com
Tue Aug 19 15:43:44 CEST 2008

On Tue, Aug 12, 2008 at 7:13 AM, Martin Gerbaux
<martin.gerbaux at wanadoo.fr> wrote:
> PS : like Gilbert Fernandes, I think it would be nice if recent therion
> versions should be available in Ubuntu repository.

The package should be done shortly. I'm not sure how long it will take
from then to propagate to the Ubuntu repository. As soon as it is
done, I will post a link to the package itself so waiting on the
repository won't be necessary. Hopefully installing it directly will
not conflict with installing it from the repository. Does anyone
foresee any problems with this plan?

-Jonny