[Therion] Atlas page positioning SOLVED

Bruce Mutton bruce.mutton at paradise.net.nz
Mon Aug 11 22:02:36 CEST 2008

Bruce wrote...
>   origin 2500600 6023000 600  meters  #co-ords of lower left corner of
first atlas page
> If I leave out the last line I get perfect atlas's (and all other outputs
> for that matter) - just not a very efficient use of 'paper'.
>
> If I include the last line I get;
>
> D:\Program Files\Therion\therion.exe: error -- mixing local and global
> coordinate systems not allowed -- conflict with cs specification at
> LayoutPlanThisAtlas.thc [11]

Martin wrote...
You need to specify 'cs' also in the layout, before setting the
'origin'. Therion can not presume that cs in the data files is the
same as in the layout.

Thanks Martin, that seems logical now that I think of it that way.
I have been of the habit of only specifying the cs once for any cave system,
and Therion seems to assume that the sub-surveys will be the same as the top
level survey cs.  It is reasonable that one might want a layout presented in
a different cs.

I tried it (conservatively with one cs) and it works fine!
Thanks