[Therion] new version

Ladislav Bla┼żek lada at blazcata.cz
Thu Aug 7 12:11:41 CEST 2008

Hi Martin,
I am not sure if new numbering for devel versions is not confusing. Normaly
I expect:

first number - major changes
second number - usability improvements, improvements of current
functionality
third number - bug fixes

I think it is not good idea to have stable version 5.2 and devel version
5.2.1

What about to use odd minor number for devel version?

L.