[Therion] new version

Martin Budaj m.budaj at gmail.com
Thu Aug 7 11:47:40 CEST 2008

Hi all,

new version of therion is available (see the file changes for new features).

We introduced a new, more standardized version numbering scheme.
Stable releases are numbered using MAJOR.MINOR combination, unstable
releases get the third nuber: MAJOR.MINOR.BUILD_NUMBER. We also
dropped the leading zero because Therion does not deserve it any more
and there is no space left for it in the new numbering.

Therion book contains new chapter Case studies, which documents some
of the features (http://therion.speleo.sk/downloads/thbook.pdf). It is
rather experimental now, but could be expanded to cover all
substantial areas of therion usage. If you compile thbook by yourself,
you need to compile samples in the "samples" directory before
compiling thbook to include this chapter.

thTeam