[Therion] XTherion - Insert Image problem

Duncan Collis duncan.collis at gmail.com
Sat Aug 2 09:59:22 CEST 2008

Hi,  having a spot of bother with XTherion.

I'm using the latest developers snapshot on Win XP, and have the
following problem:

Using the 'Insert Image' menu item, when I select an image file, I
always get an error message:

couldn't read file "<filename>": no such file or directory

Where <filename> is the path and filename I chose...

...well almost.  Backslashes turn into forwardslashes, and there is
always a character missing, so if I chose:
C:\images\file.png

I will see:
C:/mages/file.png

This used to work OK (within the past 12 months).  I haven't had any
need to insert any images of late (I already had several to trace), so
I'm not sure when it stopped working.

Duncan.