[Therion] Encoding Simpleton

Ladislav Bla┼żek lada.blazek at gmail.com
Sun Apr 13 18:57:49 CEST 2008

Hi,
your problem is connected to line endings not to character encoding.
Xtherion use LF as line end while Windows applications uses CR+LF. See
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Newline

But it is possible edit this files also on Windows. You just need some
more intelligent plain text editor than notepad... or any other M$
software. For example multiplatform jEdit - www.jedit.org - line
ending is than detected automatically or you can set it manually.

L.