[Therion] Encoding Simpleton

Bruce Mutton bruce.mutton at paradise.net.nz
Sun Apr 13 00:27:55 CEST 2008

All the Windows applications I have do not recognise line feeds the way
Xtherion does.  They display Therion data files as one continuous stream of
characters.  I think it's probably as easy as changing the default encoding,
but as I only speak one language, my knowledge is deficient in this area.  I
have no idea what I should change it to, ASCII would seem to be a good
choice, but despite the Therion book saying it is supported, it does not
appear in the drop down list in XTherion.

Is there a way of enabling cross compatibility between Therion data files
and Windows plain text editors or say Visual Basic editors in Windows, set
up to use English (US, UK or NZ)?