[Therion] texlive support in therion

Stacho Mudrak s.m at group-s.sk
Wed Jan 3 10:14:11 CET 2007

> OK, it seems that which texlive-base contains cm font it does not
> have cs font. I can't see anything which obviously does have this
> (what is cs?).

CS are central european TeX fonts we use (cs is in fact former
czechoslovakia iso country code).

> If I change /etc/therion.ini to have
> tex-fonts raw cmr10 cmti10 cmbx10 cmss10 cmssi10
> in it then texlive seems to process caves fine.

Correct. Then it does not use CS fonts any more.

> But I digress. If someone can explain the font issue in terms of
> dependencies or changes to therion then I think we have texlive
> support sorted.

There are two possibilities:

1. Comment out line 79 in thtexfonts.cxx and it should no more depend
on CS fonts.

2. Add dependency to texlive-lang-czechslovak package (which contains
CS fonts).

Regards, S.