[Therion] usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lvtkjpeg
s.m at group-s.sk
Sat Feb 3 18:38:05 CET 2007
Michael Lake wrote:
> How do I get this vtkjpeg ?
If just deleting -lvtkjpeg from Makefile does not help, I see two other
1. Compile VTK your self and link therion against this compilation.
Usually vtkjpeg is created.
2. Link therion against libjpeg already present in your system. For
this, you need to do following changes:
* install libjpeg-devel package
* in loch/lxImgIO.cxx:13 change #include <vtk_jpeg.h> to #include
<libjpeg.h> (or whatever libjpeg header is - I have no idea.)
* in Makefile replace -lvtkjpeg with -ljpeg
More information about the Therion