[Therion] usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lvtkjpeg

Philip Schuchardt ohc at vt.edu
Sat Feb 3 17:54:20 CET 2007

I think if you don't have vtkjpeg, vtk uses system libs.  I think you can just
delete vtkjpeg.

These are the vtk libs you need for loch.
vtkHybrid vtkImaging vtkIO vtkGraphics vtkRendering vtkGenericFiltering
vtkFiltering vtkCommon

This may work or maynot work...  Give it a shot and tell us what happens.

Philip Schuchardt