[Therion] Drawing rigging

Wookey wookey at wookware.org
Fri Dec 14 12:53:40 CET 2007

On 2007-12-14 12:43 +0100, Stacho Mudrak wrote:
> The metapost code of line symbol for this (line with black dots at rigging
> points) is already prepared I think. All that needs to be done is to add "line
> rope" symbol main code. We will try to implement it ASAP.

Excellent, but don't forget some mechanism for 'spike' and 'thread' as
well as 'bolt', and deviations. Obviously blob+line is a lot better
than nothing but to a useful rigging guide needs the above details too
IMHO.

And then there is traverse lines. Will the existing code do a catenary
hang between points? And for an implmentation that would actually work
in practice some mechanism to have the rope not hang 'through' rocks
and floors is needed - that could be trickier...

Wookey
--
Principal hats:  Balloonz - Toby Churchill - Aleph One - Debian
http://wookware.org/