[Therion] input not working in thconfig

Andrew Atkinson andrew at wotcc.org.uk
Sat May 6 22:28:41 CEST 2006

Philip Schuchardt wrote:
> This is how you overload metapost symbols.
>
> ######### thconfig file ###########
> input layout.th
> source main.th
>
> #One page map
> export map -layout plan -output ABC.pdf
> export map -layout print -output ABC_Printable.pdf

After see this I thought I would try to rashionlise the thconfig files I
have, so others can follow my logic, but trying to include a file using
the input command in a thconfig file gives this error.

C:\Program Files\Therion\therion.exe: error -- thconfig [63] -- thconfig
[63] -- unknown option -- input common_layout.th

The Therion book just says it should work, what have I done wrong?

The files are available from

http://mulucaves.org/Eagleramp.zip

thanks

Andrew