[Therion] Possible macros {was:Slope symbol needed}

Andrew Atkinson andrew at wotcc.org.uk
Fri May 5 08:50:12 CEST 2006

Stacho

I am not sure if this counts, but is similar. I would like to be able to
put the plan and elevation on the same page, preferably aligned. Also I
would like to be able to add all the cross sections into one or 2 frames
on the same page, possibly at a different scale to the plan and elevation.

I think that this would help in producing an excellent final product,
and help me pursued others to use your wonderful program

Andrew