[Therion] Translation to Portuguese

Ladislav Blazek lblazek at speleo.cz
Wed May 3 16:40:04 CEST 2006

Once again with correct formating...

Hi Toni,
If you are running Therion on *nix machine it is realy simple.

This is for translation of map labels (from Therion book):

- run 'perl process.pl export xx' in the
  'thlang' Therion source subdirectory. This creates a file
  texts_xx.txt. This file is UTF-8 encoded.
- edit the texts_xx.txt file. Add your translations at lines
  beginning with 'xx'.
- run make update
- compile Therion

For translation of user interface repeat all steps in 'xtherion/lang'
directory.

L.B

Ladislav Blazek