Xtherion 0.3.7 connecting to the internet

Duncan Collis amoebatron at linuxmail.org
Wed Mar 23 07:08:29 CET 2005

Hi.

I just started with Therion, so probably there will be many more questions...

I've noticed that when I start Xtherion, if I'm not connected to the internet I get a popup message from Win XP telling me that a program attempted to connect to therion.speleo.sk

Once I've dismissed the message, Xtherion seems to work fine, but it  considerably delays opening the editor.  Is there any way I can tell Xtherion not to do this?

Duncan Collis