[therion] section lines

Roman Muñoz tatel at infonegocio.com
Mon Mar 14 13:54:10 CET 2005

On Mon, 14 Mar 2005 08:17:13 +0100 (CET)
"Martin Budaj" <m.b at speleo.sk> wrote:

>> If the line has control points (it's an arc not a segment) it is drawn
>> in a special way where the middle part (which crosses the passage) is
>> omitted(thbook footnote 15). Optionally you may specify direction
>> arrows using direction option.

OK, now I get the arrow, but there are problems: section line is missing
from first point to second: only begin of line and entire arrow is
shown, or sometimes, part of perpendicular line is visible, but then
it's on the passage. I think I'm missing something, but I can't figure
what it is.

a) cross-section is in its own scrap
b) on "plan" scrap I insert a point section with option -scrap scrap99
c) I draw a line section (curve) from aprox. where the bottom of
cross-section will be to desired point with option -direction end
d) what I get is on attachment

I guess there is a good reason to do it with a curve instead of a
segment, but it's a pity, because the segment is much more handier.

Regards,
Roman