statistics

Roman Muñoz tatel at infonegocio.com
Thu Mar 10 00:05:39 CET 2005

Hi there,

I would to have some nice statistics on my legend. But it seems as I
need to do some black magic with those code tex-map things. There are
some nice things as \cavelength, \topoteam or this kind of grial called
\legendcontent. They look as what I need. But I'm getting stuck (again).

Could someone give a complete-but-simple code tex-map section to
display:

cavelength, cavedepth, exploteam, topoteam, cartoteam ?

Why statistics topo-length on shows nothing on my maps? I can't get even
survey team members printed on pdf  :(

Regards,
Roman