therion 0.3.6 in debian testing

Wookey wookey at aleph1.co.uk
Thu Mar 3 15:35:44 CET 2005

Hi guys - after some bother with Therion getting thrown out of the
soon-to-be released version of Debian due to build machine problems, v0.3.6
is now back in, so it will be released as part of the standard  distribution
when we finally get round to releasing it  :-)

Just so you know.

There may well be time to get the next 0.3.7 release in as well, which would
be handy for the Spaniards as there is so much Debian-based Linux in Spain
and 0.3.7 will have the internationalisation and spanish translations. We'll
see how it goes.

Aleph One Ltd, Bottisham, CAMBRIDGE, CB5 9BA, UK Tel +44 (0) 1223 811679
work: http://www.aleph1.co.uk/ play: http://www.chaos.org.uk/~wookey/