xtherion.ini not found

Wookey wookey at aleph1.co.uk
Thu Mar 3 15:46:11 CET 2005

+++ Roman Muñoz [05-03-03 10:43 +0100]:

>> On my debian box:
>>
>> $THERION is not set, even if Xtherion is running (echo $THERION shows
>> nothing)
>>
>> xtherion ini is on ~/src/therion/xtherion/xtherion.ini. No search for
>> xtherion.ini seems to be done in xtherion directory.
>>
>> So, after editing xtherion.ini, I need to move it manually under
>> /etc. Else, Xtherion runs with default values since .ini
>> file is not found. I think it should be made by "make install"
>> automatically

Are you using the standard Debian package, or your own build? Presumably the
latter.

You are saying that you'd like ./therion.ini to be checked as well as
/etc/therion.ini ? That would be sensible. File a bug to remind me to do
this. (or even better stacho - you put it in upstream  :-)

Aleph One Ltd, Bottisham, CAMBRIDGE, CB5 9BA, UK Tel +44 (0) 1223 811679
work: http://www.aleph1.co.uk/ play: http://www.chaos.org.uk/~wookey/