string list

Roman Muñoz tatel at infonegocio.com
Fri Jan 21 23:59:53 CET 2005

Could you give me a list of strings to translate user interface?

I started editing files in xtherion directory just for fun; after the
first rush, I can see aprox 60% of my user interface in spanish.
However, I'm getting some nasty errors about bad index entries because I
feared to touch some things not marked label or text. I'm not a coder
and this is the first time I see Tcl code. Fixed the first four or five
errors, but detected others, and got a beautiful freeze just now.
Expended more time debugging than translating.

Regards,
Roman