[therion] Re: preliminary text

Stacho Mudrak s.m at speleo.sk
Mon Feb 28 16:29:43 CET 2005

Roman Muñoz wrote:

> So it is calcalated automatically? Could I, say to have a survey with
> year 2000 declination value and centerlines in it will be adjusted to
> respective dates?

Yes. You can specify declination for 1990 and 2000 (e.g. -declination [1990 2.0 2000 3.0 deg]), and all centerlines between will be adjusted (e.g. in 1995, declination 2.5deg will be used).

> Ooops. I will update this too.
> BTW, my model seems to have some height information, where it comes
> from?

It is generated on the base of survey shot lengths (long shots = big passages, small shots = small passages). In any case - therion should use at least specified UD information - I will try to add it soon.

Regards, S.