[therion] Re: preliminary text

Roman Muñoz tatel at infonegocio.com
Mon Feb 28 14:00:58 CET 2005

On Mon, 28 Feb 2005 14:06:59 +0100
Stacho Mudrak <s.m at speleo.sk> wrote:

>> Declination can be entered also for entire survey (all centerlines in
>> it) - and it can depend on date. At least, we use it this way more
>> often.

So it is calcalated automatically? Could I, say to have a survey with
year 2000 declination value and centerlines in it will be adjusted to
respective dates?

>> "grid top" line is not necessary. Currently this is ignored and grid
>> is created all the time on the bottom.

>> "Auto adjust" should be now called automatically - when new background
>> image is inserted.

OK,I will update this.

>> This is a BUG in therion-book - I am sorry. First number should mean
>> height above water level and the second depth of water. I have seen
>> this symbol only in this context of water level - never in the context
>> of ceiling/floor specification.
>>
>> To add specification of UP/DOWN dimensions in the 2D map for 3D model,
>> we have point type dimensions in the TODO list.

Ooops. I will update this too.

BTW, my model seems to have some height information, where it comes
from?

Probably I'll drop passage-height part, but I would replace it for more
accurate information.

Regards,
Roman