next dumb question

Roman Muñoz tatel at infonegocio.com
Tue Feb 22 19:01:41 CET 2005

On Tue, 22 Feb 2005 14:00:08 +0100
Stacho Mudrak <s.m at speleo.sk> wrote:

>> So in the first window - it asks you for the filename of th2 file (not
>> XVI file).

 Aah. Understood. I readed about saving th2 files first in Wookey's
writing, but missed this window was asking me for it. I was not worried
about relative paths.

>> As I wrote before - 100 dpi is assumed. If you have 1:1000 scan at 200
>> dpi, you have to use 1:1000/(200dpi/100dpi) = 1:500 scale in your xvi
>> export command. A very simple mathematics  :)

Yeah, something like this should have happen. Most probably image was
being not visualized at 100 % when I dumped the screen. Dumped .pnm
files are at 100x97 resolution. New images are actually smaller than xvi
one, but I think this is not therion-related  ;-)

Dragging background images: I like it a lot. Thanks.

Next dumb question: what about extended elevation? To use
"extend" option in centerline is enough? Do I need have some scrap with
projection "extended"? Could LRUD data be used in map editor?

Best regards,
Roman