[therion] Re: bad option utf-8

Martin Sluka martinsluka at mac.com
Wed Feb 23 09:11:51 CET 2005

At 15:58 +0000 22.2.2005, Olly Betts wrote:

>  > There should be a way for users to make centrelines match to drawings
>
>>  graphically, not having to know the resolution of the scan and re-generate
>>  the centreline using a strange scale to make it fit...
>

> Tunnel seems to do this very well.  I *think* it works like this:

The therion too:

1. each handmade sketch include usually two survey points.

2. you may use each such sketch as one scrap - the survey points will calibrate it - but draw ONLY wals of each scrap.

3. join all scraps together and generate .XVI file.

4. Use .XVI file as backgroud image and draw all the map with all the details in scale.

My 0.02 EUR

Martin Sluka