[therion] Re: bad option utf-8

Stacho Mudrak s.m at speleo.sk
Wed Feb 23 08:00:47 CET 2005

Wookey wrote:

> There should be a way for users to make centrelines match to drawings
> graphically, not having to know the resolution of the scan and re-generate
> the centreline using a strange scale to make it fit...

We intended XVI background images for centerline data, for which drawings do not exists or they are drawn completely out of scale. In fact, there is no need to overlap XVI data with scanned images. It was only an information.

If you have your drawings not in scale (i.e. wrong bearings, lengths etc...), than it would be probably much usefull to stretch bitmap to centerline data (like WinKarst is doing).

Regards, S.