xtherion i18n

Stacho Mudrak s.m at speleo.sk
Thu Feb 17 10:37:10 CET 2005

There is a new developement snapshot on the web with xtherion supporting  translated messages. The translation mechanism is simmilar to the one used by therion. To e.g. czech generate translation, do follwoing:

cd xtherion
cd lang
./process.pl export cz

File xtexts_cz.txt is created.
Edit this file in some UTF-8! editor. I am using gedit on linux. You can  use also xtherion text editor - but you will need to insert

encoding utf-8

to the begining of each file. When you are finished, send this file to me :) and try

./process.pl update

to incorporate your translations into existing sources.

Regards, S.

-=x=-
Skontrolované antivírovým programom NOD32