[therion] translating types

Stacho Mudrak s.m at speleo.sk
Wed Feb 16 15:36:42 CET 2005

Roman Muñoz wrote:

> I think I'm missing something. Is a setup.exe file what I am getting
> from Inno Setup.

Yes.

> It installs two uninstall files.

???

> I don't need a windows
> C++ compiler?

No. Inno setup just creates setup.exe (therion-full.exe), where it add all files needed for distribution.

>> And that's all. After that, you can compile your own installation.
>

> So I need to compile after all?

No ;) I mean "compile" all executable files (therion.exe, pdftex.exe ...) to one single therion-full.exe file, that can be used to install therion on computer with all the stuff needed for it (tcl, tex, mpost etc...)

OK - if it is too complicated, I can try to add translation to xtherion first.

S.

-=x=-
Skontrolované antivírovým programom NOD32