flowstone area needed

Wookey wookey at aleph1.co.uk
Mon Feb 14 00:25:07 CET 2005

+++ Stacho Mudrak [05-02-10 09:41 +0100]:

>> We would like to add direction (or gradient) to area also for
>> area:blocks, so I will put it on the top of TODO list. Adding new area
>> type is no problem - the question is:
>>
>> What flowstone symbol do you use?

little curves. There is an example of the flowstone area here:
http://wookware.org/poormansexample.gif

>> I would like to add at least your
>> point gradient symbol (the black triangle) - the UIS arrow I do not like
>> neither.

That is a BCRA symbol. As you say - it is rather useful/nice even though it
is not in the UIS set. We should certainly implement the BCRA set.

Aleph One Ltd, Bottisham, CAMBRIDGE, CB5 9BA, UK Tel +44 (0) 1223 811679
work: http://www.aleph1.co.uk/ play: http://www.chaos.org.uk/~wookey/