[therion] flowstone area needed

Stacho Mudrak s.m at speleo.sk
Thu Feb 10 09:41:49 CET 2005

We would like to add direction (or gradient) to area also for area:blocks, so I will put it on the top of TODO list. Adding new area type is no problem - the question is:

What flowstone symbol do you use?

Currently, there is implemented only UIS one, which I do not like. May be I can add some CUCC symbols :) - I would like to add at least your point gradient symbol (the black triangle) - the UIS arrow I do not like neither.

S.