problem importing .3d file

Wookey wookey at aleph1.co.uk
Tue Feb 8 19:29:18 CET 2005

+++ Martin Sluka [05-02-08 18:07 +0100]:

>> It looks you waited for therion with this project, isn't it.  :)  Me
>> too - 25 years old survey project of Cachtice cave.

I have indeed been waiting since about 1994 for something like Therion,
before I decided to commit a lot of time to digitising cave survey drawings.
I have avoided using things like coreldraw/Xara/freehand in the meantime as
I didn't want to get data stuck in a proprietary format.

The mulu data for the system I am currently drawing comes from 1984-2003.
(and the early stuff is drawings-only - hence some of my earlier questions
about that).

I need to get it drawn up before the next expo in spring 2005....

Aleph One Ltd, Bottisham, CAMBRIDGE, CB5 9BA, UK Tel +44 (0) 1223 811679
work: http://www.aleph1.co.uk/ play: http://www.chaos.org.uk/~wookey/