problem importing .3d file

Wookey wookey at aleph1.co.uk
Tue Feb 8 17:40:22 CET 2005

+++ Stacho Mudrak [05-02-08 17:05 +0100]:

>> I am sorry... But as far as I remember, I sent you working sample of
>> your data with import 3D file week or two ago... There was a solution
>> with empty surveys - it could give you at least a small hint.

Did you? I seem to have failed to look at that/appreciate it.

I didn't mean to complain too much - you are doing a brilliant job overall.
It was just that I spend a couple of hours trying it again and find it
doesn't work and you say 'ah yes I thought youd say that'  :-)

>> OK - next time I will write some warnings to new stuff...

That would be good - I have far toomany things going on at once and tend to
forget mails from more than a couple of days ago. (my inbox is 5800 at the
moment, growing at about 50/day).

>> So until it will not be finished - you will have to create empty surveys...

no problem. Not that I understand what is going on - thanx for the prompt
explanation. (the survey I was supposed to finish in mid-jan is now going to
be rather late...)

Aleph One Ltd, Bottisham, CAMBRIDGE, CB5 9BA, UK Tel +44 (0) 1223 811679
work: http://www.aleph1.co.uk/ play: http://www.chaos.org.uk/~wookey/