changed thconfig files not noticed

Wookey wookey at aleph1.co.uk
Fri Aug 12 13:22:55 CEST 2005

Therion now notices if you have edited a file externmally and asks what do
about it. However this doesn't seem to work for thconfig files. If I have an
xtherion open (and have processed data so it has a thconfig file
open/referenced) then if I edit a thconfig file externally, then hit F9
again to reprocess - the thconfig in xtherion overwrites the modified
thconfig on disk. It would be nice if xtherion noticed the changed thconfig
file and used that, or at least asked before overwriting the modified one.

(this is with 0.3.8)

Wookey