Wishlist - scrap preview, low-res preview

Martin Sluka martinsluka at mac.com
Thu Aug 11 07:49:18 CEST 2005

At 02:04 +0100 11.8.2005, Wookey wrote:

>And that is a lot faster - so can I get the scrap-names written on it too?

The  "select" command works for maps and for symbols.

Check the command part of xtherion editor window - down are two
sections - Survey structure and Map structure. They start be activew
only after first succesfull compilation.  If you open them you may
see outline of surveys and particular maps. Very usefull you check
for duplicities (duplicite scraps or surveys in maps, ...) and very
usefull you want to select only part of cave.

You may add several lines in thconfig file :

select map1
select map2
select map3
select map4

or

unselect map1
unselect map2
unselect map3
unselect map4

and at export definition section ad:

export map -proj plan -layout <layout> -o <file1.pdf
export map -proj plan -layout <layout> -o <file2.pdf
export map -proj plan -layout <layout> -o <file3.pdf
export map -proj plan -layout <layout> -o <file4.pdf

end just comment and uncomment the particular lines.

I add an example, but you may check the example in wiki section too -
quite simple one.

MartinS.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

encoding  utf-8
#source "pod30/POD30"
#source paralelky/PARALELKY
source	lenjmn
#source jsv/JSV

#unselect pod30_m at pod30.jmn
#unselect paralelky_m at paralelky.jmn
#unselect vych_hor_m at vych_hor.jmn

#select velkom_m at vych_hor.jmn

#export model -fmt survex
#export atlas plan -o "atlas.pdf" -layout-doc-title "J.M.N."
#export atlas plan -o "atlas_paralelky.pdf" -layout-doc-title "J.M.N.
Paralelky"
export map plan -layout-scale 1 500 -o "jmn.pdf"

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx