Example models?

Wookey wookey at aleph1.co.uk
Thu Sep 30 16:55:28 CEST 2004

I'm giving a talk about Therion at the BCRA conference this weekend.
Are there any examples of real 3D models and how to create them beyond the
piccy on the website?

Is this functionality actually in therion 0.3.3?

Can it do colour in surveys yet? If so how?

Is morphing restricted to within a scrap? e.g. say I have two parallel
passages, the data for one changes so it morphs. If they are drawn on the
same scrap then the walls of both passages will move. If they are on
separate scrpas then only the one that changes moves - correct? i..e
morphing is done on a 'distance from station, within a scrap' basis?

Can someone explain what the numbers and arrows and things in the bottom of
the atlas view are for? I've pressed a lot of buttons and the view changes
but I have not managed to understand exactly what is going on in terms of
levels, names, links and grid positions. (I am looking at the cvs cave_a.pdf
example)

I'm leaving in about 1hr so any quick answers ytou have would be good  :-)

Aleph One Ltd, Bottisham, CAMBRIDGE, CB5 9BA, UK Tel +44 (0) 1223 811679
work: http://www.aleph1.co.uk/ play: http://www.chaos.org.uk/~wookey/