[therion] How to change settings for just a few readings?

Stacho Mudrak s.m at speleo.sk
Tue Sep 28 14:44:20 CEST 2004

There is no problem to add somethig like group-endgroup pair inside centerline, if it will really help you (or I can use just begin-end pair if you wish).

Then it could be rewritten this way:

centreline
  calibrate tape 1
  1 2 10 0 0
  group
  calibrate tape 2
  2 3 10 0 0
  endgroup
  3 4 10 0 0
endcentreline

Or do you see some other trivial solution of this problem?

Regards, S.