Font sizes for labels

Jenny Black jenny at liverpool.ac.uk
Tue Oct 26 21:30:31 CEST 2004

Thanks for helping with all my other questions, heres another one...

I would like to use two different font sizes for labeling passages,
ideally in the same font-type.  Is it possible to do this in therion?  I
have tried a few things...

I have been using the "label" point symbol for these labels.  The thbook
suggests that the size of point symbols can be altered with "-scale s"
however this doesn't seem to do anything to labels, so presumably it
only works for certain point symbols?

I tried using the line symbol for labels, but I would like to make the
labels horizontal, and even if the line appears horizontal in the Map
Editor, it doesnt end up horizontal in the final map (presumably it
gets morphed with the passage?).

I then tried to use the "remark" point symbol, and this successfully
produces a small font size, however, whislt I figured out how to stop it
being italic (-text "<rm>Passage Name") it seems to be in a different
font type to the other labels produced by the "label" point symbol.

Any ideas please?

Thanks!
Jenny