Wook's persistent Therion bug

Wookey wookey at aleph1.co.uk
Tue Jun 29 11:24:38 CEST 2004

+++ Martin Budaj [04-06-29 07:45 +0200]:

>> In fact your original message with the bug report from May 25 contained
>> the survey command :)) The message from June 20 didn't -- this explains
>> why it took 6 weeks to discover it...

Yes, - I have no explanation for how that happened. So far as I can see
there was only ever one copy of this file. But yes, it did greatly confuse
the issue. The 'line 6' error suggests that in fact the 'endmap' command was
on line 6, so in fact line 2 must have been missing, but then where did I
copy this version from to send to you? It's a mystery.

Nevertheless - if the error had been 'missing survey command before 'map',
then we would probably have got to the answer faster.

>> M.
>>
>> ---------------------
>> I get:
>> "Invalid command context" at line 6 in this file:
>>
>> 1 encoding  utf-8
>> 2 survey soundriver
>> 3
>> 4  map elevator -title "Terikan: Elevator Entrance"
>> 5    farside at river
>> 6    farside2 at river
>> 7  endmap
>> 8
>>  ....<lots more data>....

Aleph One Ltd, Bottisham, CAMBRIDGE, CB5 9BA, UK Tel +44 (0) 1223 811679
work: http://www.aleph1.co.uk/ play: http://www.chaos.org.uk/~wookey/