0.2.18

Stacho Mudrak s.m at speleo.sk
Thu Feb 12 15:49:14 CET 2004

On the server, you can find new release of therion. We've made huge improvements especially in automatical map header generation, SQL export (very usefull for finding info about cave you want) and a lot of new map layout features is present. Everything is documented in thbook.

There is one thing missing: if you have Img Tcl/Tk plug-in installed, also jpeg and png images are supported in x-therion. Now we will focus on removing bugs and generating random passage fills (debris, sand, etc...)

ThTeam.