debug mode

Wookey wookey at aleph1.co.uk
Wed Dec 29 01:36:15 CET 2004

OK - I turned 'debug on' in layout

and now I get pretty images like this:
http://trilogy-gw.aleph1.co.uk/~wookey/files/bluemoon.pdf

I can see that the black linesare the final result and the red lines are the
initial positions of the scrap walls, but what do the yellow lines/triangles
indicate. It looks like distortions or distortions at joins?

As you can see something has gone badly wrong in the upper centre of this
image - I'm just trying to work out what...

Also - as you can see on that pdf I am not getting any transparency on
overlaying passages (despite having 'transparency on', 'opacity 50'). How do
I fix that? or is it just that my viewer (xpdf) can't do it and it is just
output into the PDF?

Wookey
--
Aleph One Ltd, Bottisham, CAMBRIDGE, CB5 9BA, UK Tel +44 (0) 1223 811679
work: http://www.aleph1.co.uk/ play: http://www.chaos.org.uk/~wookey/