Importing surveys with no data

Wookey wookey at aleph1.co.uk
Fri Dec 31 12:56:58 CET 2004

+++ Stacho Mudrak [04-12-31 09:19 +0100]:

>> No it is not. In the map - all scraps have to be from same projection.

>> Well, If I should do this, I would probably do it following way:

<snip description>

>> I am not sure, whether I wrote it understandable way, but I hope you
>> understand what I wanted to say.

Thanx Stacho - that's exactly what I needed to know, carefully explained,
and yes, I think it all made sense. I'll give it a go and get back to you if
I have any problems.

Another excellent answer for the FAQ  :-)

Wookey
--
Aleph One Ltd, Bottisham, CAMBRIDGE, CB5 9BA, UK Tel +44 (0) 1223 811679
work: http://www.aleph1.co.uk/ play: http://www.chaos.org.uk/~wookey/