[therion] Re: Therion hangs occaisionally

Stacho Mudrak s.m at speleo.sk
Fri Dec 17 15:09:17 CET 2004

We have never had such problems, and we have already drawn more then 20km of cave passages.

I have never used any TclTk debugger or any debug mechanism. But Google has found at least several of them (claiming thery are able to connect to already running TclTk program), so you may try...

May be also TclTk upgrade would help, no idea. Unless I am not able to reproduce it, I am not able to help you :(

Regards, S.