[therion] Re: Therion a MacOS X 10.2.3 - working!!!

Gary Ritchie gary at garyritchie.com
Wed Sep 24 17:04:34 CEST 2003

Very cool. Thanks so much Stacho!

I did finally find the beginning of the thread which had links to the downloads. All I really needed was the TCL/TK from Apple. Then I rm'd my first therion and reinstalled it as instructed in the manual.

Finally, cd-ing to the xtherion directory and using 'wish xtherion' granted my wish.

Now I'm ready to go caving again ;-)

http://www.garyritchie.com