[therion-users] Therion a MacOS X 10.2.3 - working!!!

Martin Sluka martinsluka at mac.com
Tue Sep 23 20:58:16 CEST 2003

I've been looking for into survex and therion on mac ox x. Unfortunately I have not had much success installing X11 apps without the aid of fink. I have installed and run Therion in terminal but nothing happens when i try to execute xTherion. Is there a special place where i need to put the xtherion directory? Currently there is a xtherion symlink in /usr/bin pointing to ~/downloads/Therion/xtherion/xtherion. Tcl/Tk is also installed but I'm not sure about the Bwidget.

Is there a guide for us Mac OS X 'nix noobs?
Thanks!
Gary

http://www.garyritchie.com