How do all the metapost parts fit together.

Wookey wookey at aleph1.co.uk
Tue Sep 9 15:23:30 CEST 2003

+++ Wookey [03-09-09 14:20 +0100]:

>> +++ Stacho Mudrak [03-09-09 14:20 +0200]:

>> Ah yes - that's mutt's fault - I tried to set a new 'therion' alias and mutt
>> just told me that I already have an alias of that name and won't let me
>> define a new one. Unhelpful bit of software! I've binned the old one manually now.

And now I';ve found the 'right' answer - there is of course an 'unalias'
command. Mutt is amazingly clever but sometimes it's not at all obvious how
to do what you want. I'll shut up now  :-)

Wookey
--
Aleph One Ltd, Bottisham, CAMBRIDGE, CB5 9BA, UK Tel +44 (0) 1223 811679
work: http://www.aleph1.co.uk/ play: http://www.chaos.org.uk/~wookey/