[therion] Re: survex to therion data conversion
s.m at group-s.sk
Thu Nov 6 12:47:01 CET 2003
I'm sorry, but I'm busy now so just very briefly:
1. TEAM will be used in therion very soon to generate map legend item
"Surveyed by". The <role> fields we don't care at the moment - we've never
noticed in fact the roles on the paper. The man, who drawn the notes is
usually very clear, the rest are not important...
2. "centreline" - I'll have to look at this - whether it's possible to change
it. But I believe, it should be. But it will not be trivial - it can't be
solved by adding a single item to parsing table...
3. survexinclude - it can't be done just by changing the parsing table, but
as a first aproximation, therion can call a perl script (C++ is not a good
idea for the first approximation) and read data from the pipe (OK, Win32 pipe
may be a problem, but on other systems this should work).
4. LRUD in centerline - this should be also implemented very soon, also other
5. The rest, I'll write something to this later today or tomorrow...
>> I'd be happy to collaborate on writing a 'survexinclude' thing for Therion
>> if that's deemed to be the right answer, although I don't do C++ if I can
>> help it :-)
We would be very happy...
More information about the Therion