[therion-users] Therion 0.2.13 Debian packages - testing needed

Stacho Mudrak s.m at group-s.sk
Thu Jul 3 15:47:44 CEST 2003

> The thconfig file format shouldn't have changed - so is there something
> something wrong with my compilation or is this version of therion broken?

We're sorry - but this format really changed :((( Now the projection is
inserted via -proj[ection] switch, not as an argument of "export map|atlas"
command.

As far as we know - there are only two other people, that are playing with
therion now - one is you and the second is one Czech caver (and he started
with newer version). So we've considered this change not very serious.
There were also other changes in thconfig file format anyway...

We're not lucky, when doing such a changes, but doing them later would be
much more painfull...

Regards, S.