Therion 0.2.17

Wookey wookey at aleph1.co.uk
Mon Dec 29 19:42:41 CET 2003

+++ Stacho Mudrak [03-12-23 09:48 +0100]:

>> Yes, it should not be there.

OK. I've now (finally) uploaded the new version after Debian and I both
sorted ourselves out after the recent server breakin. Autobuilding will
proceed slowly as things are still catching up.

http://qa.debian.org/developer.php?login=wookey&comaint=yes
and
http://packages.qa.debian.org/t/therion.html

Aleph One Ltd, Bottisham, CAMBRIDGE, CB5 9BA, UK Tel +44 (0) 1223 811679
work: http://www.aleph1.co.uk/ play: http://www.chaos.org.uk/~wookey/