[Therion] tex outcsname variable broken

Xavier Robert xavier.robert at univ-grenoble-alpes.fr
Tue Mar 5 16:29:37 CET 2019

Hi all,

I also recently remarked a problem with the cs definition : I am always using the UTM projection, and if I try to force an UTM projection that is not in the right zone, it does not work. Id est, if I am close to the UTM18 zone, but in the UTM17 zone, and that I try to force the projection to UTM18 to be consistent with the rest of the caves system, my output remains with the UTM17 projection (at least, this is what is written in the header that I tweeked with Bruce's developments).

Cheers,

Xavier