[Therion] Troubles with the 3D generation

Andrey drunews at mail.ru
Sun Jan 20 14:41:40 CET 2019

Thank you very much for catching that!   Now model looks perfect!

This "invalid scrap outline" warning was ringing some bells but I was too impatient when tidying up the scrap.

It would be a great enhancement if there will be an option for walls to cut the spaly triangles in case if splays are not stiking through the wall lines.