[Therion] A bunch of symbols needed

Bill Gee bgee at campercaver.net
Fri Jan 4 21:22:18 CET 2019

Hi Martin -

Very nice!  Thanks, I had no idea how to make the steps work.  I tried this out and it works great.

There is one little problem I discovered.  The "steps" line does not like to be crossed by other lines, especially floor steps.  I had a floor step going across part of the box, and that resulted in Therion throwing an error at compile about an invalid steps definition.  It took me a while to figure that one out.

I also created a custom point symbol for electric lights.  The label on the legend is not right but everything else about it is working well.

It occurs to me that the steps line could also be used for boardwalk.  I will take a look at the MetaPost for steps and see what might need to change.  That is a task for next week.

Also I need to look at Andrew's code for tiled areas, and I need to make a new area fill for pavement.  There is always more stuff to do!  :-)

--
Bill Gee